Notice: Do not spam messages/emails to the Administrators to change the Wiki! It will affect the Administrators!
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do almost anything on the site, including reading and editing, staff members can access additional functions.
These additional functions include:
- Being able to quickly rollback undesirable edits.
- Deleting and restoring pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without Administrator rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking users from editing.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- And being able to pick a font and colors for their username here.
A Bureaucrat can make other users into Bureaucrats, Administrators, Moderators, and Rollback users on any wiki in which they are a Bureaucrat.
Content Moderator Abilities
Content Moderators are users that have all of the rights a Chat Moderator has, and 2 of the 5 abilities a Discussions Moderator has, minus the ability to highlight and unhighlight threads, moving threads, and closing and reopening threads. A Content Moderator has its own additional functions, too. These additional functions include:
- Editing protected pages.
- Locking pages so only Content Moderators, Administators, and Bureaucrats may edit them.
Discussions Moderator Abilities
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user
- Closing and reopening threads.
- Manage Forum boards.
- Move threads from one board to another.
- Highlight and un-highlight threads.
Chat Moderator Abilities
Chat Moderators are users who have Chat Moderator status in chat in order to Moderate a wiki's chat room. Their abilities include:
- Kicking users from chat.
- Blocking users from chat.
Anyone can revert vandalism and edits made in bad faith, but it takes a couple of clicks in the page history to get it done. Users with the rollback permission are able to undo such edits with one click, by using the rollback link on diff pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes.
This is the list of local staff to contact. They do their jobs on the wikia, and can be contacted for assistance.
- Active: The best ones to contact. However, timezones can vary between you and them.
- Partially Active: Not as active, but still goes on the wiki sometimes and is seen frequently.
- Inactive: Rarely active on the wiki, may get lucky and see them. Most likely busy or have real life jobs.
- School: Contact them when they are done with schoolwork. They can also be active during school breaks. Again, timezones differ.
- Left: They are no longer on this wiki.
Staff Code of Conduct
- Be fair in all judgement
- Do not abuse your power
- Do not break any rules
- Do not highlight threads that aren't news, announcements, PSAs, planned community events, or anything important
- Be firm on all rule breakers
- Do not conflict with other staff members, if they did something that you don't agree with, leave a message on their talk page and negotiate the issue
- Do your job (be active)
This is a list of the local Bureaucrats on this wiki.
|DANNYMATIONS||Bureaucrat/Founder||Just a Friendly Guy.|
This is a list of the local Administrators on this wiki.
|AgentParadox||Administrator/Content Moderator||Fair but firm. Exists.|
|Yellow Talking Tattletail||Administrator/Discussions Moderator||Mama's Coming...|
|KingAlex105X||Administrator||KingAlex105X is an Admin of this wiki who comes on often to code CSS and tweak things and answer questions.|
I Love to contribute to this wiki!
Contact me anytime for questions. I will be happy to answer!
This is a list of the local Moderators on this wiki.